Unlimited Airtel 5G data : Airtel 5G is now available across 3000 Indian towns and cities. Dubbed as Airtel 5G Plus, roll out of the fifth generation network connectivity started after the launch of 5G last year at India Mobile Congress 2022. Airtel is the only leading mobile operator alongside Jio which is deploying its 5G connectivity across the country.
Table of Contents
Airtel 5G Plus is available for Airtel users from Katra in Jammu to Kannur in Kerala, Patna in Bihar to Kanyakumari in Tamil Nadu, Itanagar in Arunachal Pradesh to the Union territory of Daman and Diu, all the key urban and rural parts of the country.
Users can connect to the new network if they have a 5G supported smartphone. Notably Airtel is offering unlimited 5G to its customers but on select prepaid and postpaid plans. To enjoy a free unlimited 5G network, users will have to recharge for Rs 249 or above plan.
Additionally users will also have to visit the Airtel Thanks App to avail the unlimited 5G data offer. Or else they will get limited 5G data as per the data pack included in their recharge plan.
So if you have Airtel 5G access and want to enjoy unlimited 5G, here is a step by step guide to avail the unlimited Airtel 5G offer.
How to claim unlimited Airtel 5G data
Before claiming the unlimited Airtel 5G data offer, make sure you have an active recharge plan of Rs 239 or above. After the recharge:
- Open the Airtel Thanks App on your smartphone. If you don’t have the app, you can download it from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- On the home screen of the app, you will see a banner that says “Claim your unlimited 5G data”. Tap on it.
- You will be taken to a page that shows the details of the offer and the terms and conditions. Tap on “Claim Now”.
- Once the offer is claimed- you will get a confirmation message that says “Congratulations! You have successfully claimed your unlimited 5G data offer”. You can now enjoy unlimited 5G data on your Airtel prepaid number for the duration of your recharge validity.
- To check your 5G data balance, go to the “My Account” section of the app and tap on “Data Balance”. You will see the amount of 5G data available for your number.
Airtel notes that the unlimited 5G data offer is also available for postpaid customers and can be claimed every month on bill generation. The unlimited 5G data is over and above the existing data quota in respective plans for both prepaid and postpaid. The offer is valid for the duration of the recharge validity or the billing period.
Additionally, the offer is only meant for personal and non-commercial use and does not allow sharing of data via mobile hotspots. So if you have received the 5G data. You won’t be able to share the same speed through your personal mobile hotspot.
In the meantime, Airtel CEO Sunil Bharti Mittal has confirmed that the company has launched its 5G services in across 3500 towns and is planning to reach around 7000 towns and nearly 100,000 villages by March 2024.
SHARE THIS POST :